Six ways your lawn is secretly making your life better
1. It absorbs heat and reduces glare and light reflection.
2. It benefits air quality by reducing CO2 emissions and generating oxygen.
3. It absorbs noise making for a quieter space.
4. It reduces dust and other airborne particles by trapping it between blades. Also, it prevents soil particles from being blown and carried to another area.
5. It’s an effective form of soil erosion control and a good measure for the capture of sediment.
6. It helps improve water quality by slowing down run off and trapping pollutants and sediment, as well as soaking up excess stormwater.
To find the perfect lawn, use our turf supplier finder to find your nearest turf seller who will be able to help recommend the right lawn for you.