There’s no doubt that new turf can turn a house into a home. But did you know there are a variety of health and wellbeing benefits associated with having a lawn?
There is a growing body of evidence which suggests a positive association between green space and physical and mental health. A home lawn, or public park, provides an oasis of calm from the stress and trials of daily life.
Enhance your quality of life:
- Spending time in greenspaces has proven health and wellbeing benefits, such as reducing stress and anxiety.
- Studies have shown people who visit and interact with greenspaces have a greater quality of life, with lawn and gardens seen as a place for relaxation and time out, as well as a sanctuary for mental wellbeing.
- Lawn provides the opportunity for cardiovascular exercise – even by simply mowing the lawn!
- It provides a great space for families to play and entertain, get kids away from their screens, and has a cushioning effect for pets.
- Turf is also the safest outdoor surface for your home – helping to reduce the incident of personal injury through its cushioning ability.
Improve your environment:
- Turf can help to reduce noise pollution and clean the air.
- Lawn absorbs heat and breaks up radiant energy, reducing glare and having a cooling effect.
- Turf reduces CO2 emissions, and generates oxygen.
Turf provides the ultimate surface for your home; it provides a healthy, clean environment that’s ideal for people of all ages (and pets, too!).
If you’re ready to ditch your screen time for green time, contact your nearest turf supplier today.
202020 Vision Report http://202020vision.com.au/media/65124/202020-vision-backgrounder.pdf
 Global Green Space Report 2013 http://202020vision.com.au/media/1025/husqvarna_global_green_space_report_2013-1.pdf /